I walked up 69 staircases today, on a hike with my mom, and I did 8,000 steps.  I started a new chatroom, and I weighed in at 242.9 on Monday.  That's down 12.1 lbs from my Napa weight.  So I've lost 12.1 lbs in about 12 weeks.  So about a pound a week, even over the holidays!  Pretty good!  Now I just need to keep it up over the next year LOL.  I have also been meditating with headspace, and doing yoga with an easy video


gentle yoga for bigger bodies.

it's really helpful to me.  

I have also been making fritattas to eat for easy quick lunches, and i started adding spinach to my morning smoothies.  My nutritionist recommended something called a sloppy jane which is like ground turkey on top of a sweet potato so i have to try that.

I am trying to do little things to care for myself that don't involve food, like I bought myself an orchid, and it looks so pretty in my bedroom.  I'd like to get my chores done and my bedroom tidied up, to really feel calm and at peace.

Hope you are well and taking charge of your health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog